Last updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better browsing experience for the user.
Cookies enable web applications to remember individual preferences, track user behavior, and personalize content.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored on your device during your browsing session. They are deleted once you close the browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on your device for a longer period. They enable the website to recognize you and remember your preferences when you return.
Cookies can be categorized as:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They include authentication cookies and enable features like shopping carts and secure login.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, such as which pages are most frequently visited. This helps us improve the performance and functionality of our website.
- Ensuring website functionality
- Analyzing website performance and usage
- Personalizing your experience
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics and deliver advertisements on and through our website.
- Google Analytics: This service helps us understand how users interact with our website, allowing us to improve its performance and user experience.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements that are relevant to you. They also limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
If you want to disable or delete cookies, you can do so by changing your browser settings. However, please note that disabling or deleting cookies may affect the functionality and performance of our website.
For more information on how to control cookies, you may refer to your browser's Help section or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.